Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas


After the solitary Christmas weekend of non-stop TV and cup noodles came the anticipated I Hate this day Monday.  Here we are at the office again. I was ready to face the boring and unbearable  jologsness of my co-workers and to live this day as another blank page of my life story when I decided to check my Facebook.  There in the my inbox I saw the light coming from above the heavens  shinning directly on me.  There keep still these messages that forced my mouth to open wide and drool  for a couple of minutes.

One of the messages says, “Ok - Santa came a little bit late but YOU are getting your VOGUE Subscription thru me & your Uncle Orland - it will come though from the States via Auntie Grace - so give your mailing address to your Auntie Grace.....HO,HO,HO Merry Christmas !!!”


How inspiring is this? My boring co-workers surrounding my beautiful existence disappeared as my happiness overpowered them. OMG  as in Oh My Gal Bladder I wanna shout but I can’t.  I want to jump up and down but I just can’t. Ohhhhh   ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  how many ohhhhhhhhhhhhh do I have to type to explain this overflowing joy. Thanks Auntie Ching and Uncle  Oscar, as well as Auntie Grace for this lovely so special gift.  One more Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh..

No comments:

Post a Comment